Although Google+ (G+) is one of the newer social media networks (when compared to Facebook and LinkedIn, which have about 7 and 8 years, respectively, on G+), G+ is quickly becoming a heavy hitter in the world of social media marketing, particularly due to the facts that:
- Google+ has had a faster initial growth rate than Facebook did when it first started.
- Google+ can have a substantial impact on the search engine ranking for a site and its content, especially when G+ users share specific links to their content and these receive a “+1” from other users.
If you have a Google+ account for your law firm or other business and need a little help promoting this account, attracting more followers and otherwise gaining traction, here are some easy-to-implement tips that can help. Specifically, these tips involve adding your existing contacts in your other social media accounts to your G+ account to expand your circles and visibility.
For ongoing social media marketing services that will continue to help boost your firm’s G+ account after you’ve successfully expanded your circles, don’t hesitate to contact the professionals at Epic Web Results.
Tip 1: Export Your Existing Contacts from Your LinkedIn Account.
Regardless of whether your firm’s LinkedIn account is relatively new, this social media platform is one of the easier ones to deal with when it comes to exporting your contacts. This makes it a good place to start when you are ready to promote your business’ G+ account by expanding the followers in its circles.
To get a list of your LinkedIn contacts that can then be uploaded to your G+ account:
- Select the “Contacts” option from the dropdown menu that appears when your place your cursor over the Network tab (when you are on your firm’s LinkedIn homepage).
- Near the top right side of the page, click “Settings” > “Advanced Settings” > “Export LinkedIn Connections.”
- You can then select the most appropriate file option for exporting your contacts and save this file to the appropriate location on your computer.
- Then, go to your G+ account, and select “People” > “Connect Services” > “Open Address Book.” You can then navigate to your saved file of contacts and upload this file.
You may find that many of your LinkedIn connections already have G+ accounts. By adding them to your firm’s G+ account, you may get added back by your contacts, thereby increasing your Google+ circles.
Be sure to check out the upcoming second part of this blog for some step-by-step instructions on how to increase your G+ circles by importing contacts from your Facebook and other accounts.
Effective Social Media and Other Online Marketing Solutions at Epic Web Results
At Epic Web Results, our respected industry professionals are skilled social media marketers who can help boost a law firm’s profile, reach and relevancy to potential clients. Our legal internet marketing strategies are cutting edge, as well as cost effective, and they are specifically tailored to the needs and budget of your law firm. In addition to developing and implementing effective social medial marketing campaigns for firms, our professionals are also ready to help your firm design and roll out optimized websites that will soar to the top of search engines.
Some of our specific services include website design (including for mobile devices), link building, website analytics, social media marketing, etc.
Our extensive experience developing the best possible online results for our Clients means that we consistently provide a variety of innovative online legal marketing solutions that can ultimately help grow our Clients’ businesses. Our goal is to provide your business or firm with aggressive, effective legal marketing solutions that will help attract potential new clients while continuing to engage existing clients.
Let’s Talk about Marketing Solutions for Your Firm
To learn more about what we do at Epic Web Results, please do not hesitate to email us or call us at (800) 501-9724.