Continuing from 5 Easy Content Marketing Strategies That You Need to Know (Pt. 1), below are a few more simple yet powerful content marketing strategies to keep in mind as part of an overall inbound marketing plan for your business’ website.
- Instead of debating “quantity versus quality,” focus on consistency – With content marketing, both the quality and quantity of what you produce is important; therefore, it’s crucial to focus on consistency for both. Set a realistic quantity of new content you can create (weekly or monthly) and then focus on making each piece as high quality as possible (and as necessary).
Here, it’s important to highlight the fact that some pieces of content you create will not need to be as perfect in terms of quality as others. For instance, while a significant amount of work should go into making highly trafficked pages (like, for instance, Why Hire Us? or About Us pages) as quality as possible, shorter blogs that are conversational in nature may not need to be as formal or perfect as other pages on your site (especially considering that they will likely be “old news” and may not receive as many visits in the coming weeks or months as newer, more recently published posts).
- Make sure to focus on distribution just as much as content creation – Your content can be some of the most compelling content online, but it won’t matter much if it’s not getting distribution to expose it to the widest possible audience. When it comes to distribution efforts, be creative. For example, consider:
- Creating a buzz about newly published content through your social media sites – You can post short excerpts, ask people about their opinions/experiences, etc.
- Reposting the content on third-party sites
- Revamping the content as a press release to get additional distribution through news-oriented site.
- Stringing together blogs on the same topic and editing them, as needed, to create an ebook or online white paper
- Developing a blog series from a PowerPoint presentation you may have showcased at a convention or networking event
- Revising old articles that you may have written as a guest blogger for other sites to give them fresh life, a new angle and a new forum on your business’ website.
Effective Content Marketing Solutions at Epic Web Results
If your business needs help with developing or implementing an effective content marketing strategy, contact the professionals at Epic Web Results. Our respected, experienced industry professionals are skilled at developing and rolling out cutting-edge content marketing strategies that are part of an overall effective inbound marketing plan.
Additionally, we are up to date with the latest advances in SEO best practices, and we are highly adept at designing and maintaining optimized websites that will soar to the top of search engines. Some of our specific services include content marketing, website design (including for mobile devices), link building, analysis of website analytics, social media marketing, etc.
Our extensive experience developing the best possible results for our clients means that we consistently provide a variety of cost-effective, innovative online marketing solutions that can ultimately help grow our clients’ businesses.
Let’s Talk about Online Marketing Solutions for Your Business
Our goal is to provide your business or firm with aggressive, effective online marketing solutions that will help attract potential new clients while continuing to engage existing clients. To learn more about what we do at Epic Web Results, please do not hesitate to email us or call us at (800) 501-9724.