A Closer Look at Responsive Designs for Law Firm Mobile Websites
Some of the benefits of having a mobile website with a responsive design are that they:
- Allow a business to develop a single mobile website that will work across a range of mobile devices, which can save business owners a significant amount of money (as they will not have to design individual mobile websites that will work for specific mobile devices)
- Are easier and cheaper to maintain than apps or multiple mobile websites because they rely on a single code base
- Provide a consistent experience across different mobile platforms, which helps to keep branding and the user experience consistent (both of which can be key to retaining and building a customer base).
However, responsive design is not without its challenges, some of which include the following:
- Mobile websites with responsive design can be complex to develop to ensure that the site works well and provides a good user experience across various mobile devices; this may increase the initial developing costs.
- Because responsive design is so new, the industry is still working towards establishing best practicesfor developing these types of websites; therefore, when developing these types of mobile websites, it will be critical to work with an experienced mobile web developer (as an inexperienced mobile web developer is more likely to create a clunky, poorly optimized site).
To find out if responsive design will be the best option for your mobile website and to receive a free quote, contact the mobile web experts at Epic Mobile Websites by calling 1(800) 501-9724.