Blogging for SEO for Law Firms: 6 Ways Blogging Can Boost SEO (Pt. 3)
Concluding our series Blogging for SEO: 6 Ways Blogging Can Boost SEO, here, we’ll point out some additional important info regarding optimizing your site via blogging.
Additional Ways Blogging Can Advance SEO Goals
5 – Blogging can create opportunities for “guest” bloggers to add to your authority.While it’s important for you to blog consistently (to keep a readership while promoting ongoing optimization efforts), you don’t have to be the only one writing blogs for your business’ site. In fact, it can actually be beneficial for you to have guest bloggers add content every now and again because this can:
- Bring a fresh voice/perspective to your content while potentially targeting new keywords or topics you haven’t previously tackled or addressed.
- Add to your authority from an SEO perspective.
Here, it’s important to note that:
- Who you choose as a guest blogger is important. Try to select colleagues who are industry leaders, are established, etc.
- Guest blogging can work both ways – While you can have guest bloggers, you can also be a guest blogger. Such cross-marketing efforts can be really powerful when executed properly.
6 – Blogging can create natural, powerful linking opportunities.
Although linking can be one of the more complicated aspects of SEO, blogging can open up a lot of natural linking opportunities between:
- The pages/content on your own website
- Your website and other credible sites.
With linking, blogging and SEO, however, you should be aware that:
- Poorly developed linking strategies can backfire in terms of SEO, as it can lead to Google penalties.
- When working with links that have been purchased, having “no follow” designations can be essential to avoiding penalties.
- It’s generally advisable that links only be to/from quality sites that fit your blog’s topic/niche.
- When links to poor quality or off-topic sites are associated with your blog, it’s crucial to remove these to avoid sabotaging your optimization efforts.
The Bottom Line about Blogging for SEO
When it comes to blogging for SEO, the bottom line is that:
- Crafting well-written, unique, and informative blogs can be a huge boon to your SEO efforts.
- If your blogs aren’t optimized, aren’t using links properly and/or aren’t connected to your social media accounts, they could actually hurt your optimization efforts.
- Working with an experienced Internet marketing company – like Epic Web Results – can help you get your blogs and SEO efforts on the right track, helping your website and online marketing efforts be as successful and profitable as possible.
Effective Internet Marketing Solutions at Epic Web Results
Are you ready to optimize your website and make it as successful as possible? If so, it’s time to contact the trusted professionals at Epic Web Results. We are up to date with the latest advances in Internet marketing and SEO best practices, and we are highly adept at designing and maintaining optimized websites.
To learn more about our customized, innovative Internet marketing solutions, contact us today by calling (800) 501-9724 or by emailing us using the contact form on this page.