ATTN Attorneys: Google Continues Penalizing Sites with Poor Content as Panda Update Rolls Out
The SEO and Internet marketing community has recently been abuzz about Google’s latest algorithm update, which is being referred to as Panda 4.1 and was first rolled out on September 25, 2104. Following up the major Panda algorithm update Google launched in May 2014, this more minor update reportedly:
- Will continue to penalize websites will poor-quality content
- Will favor small- to medium-sized sites with high-quality content
- Has impacted various sites’ rankings even through this past weekend, as the final parts of this update have been implemented.
Details of Panda 4.1 Algorithm UpdateAccording to Google representatives who have confirmed this recent Panda algorithm update, approximately 3 to 5 percent of all Google search queries will be impacted by this update (depending, of course, on location). Additionally, the latest Google Panda update:
- Should rank small sites with unique, high-quality content better than they had been ranked previously, as Panda 4.1 has more precise ways of identifying good versus poor content
- Should more favorably rank sites that had been penalized by Panda in May 2014 and that have made the appropriate changes to their site (particularly when it comes to improving content, getting rid of duplicate content, beefing up light content, etc.)
- May end up having ranking impacts on sites that have been set up since May 2014 and, as a result, previously had not been subject to the Google Panda algorithm.
As this latest Google algorithm update continues to impact sites this week (and as additional algorithm updates affect sites in the future), remember that these impacts are not permanent and that there are various things that can be done to:
- Improve your site’s optimization
- Help your site continue to climb in search engines
- Maximize the conversion rates of your site so you can realize more viable leads, sales or other business from your Internet marketing efforts.
Effective Internet Marketing Solutions at Epic Web Results
Has your website dropped in search engine rankings due to the new Google Panda algorithm update? If so, the skilled Internet marketing professionals at Epic Web Results can help you. Our experienced professionals are up to date with the latest advances in Internet marketing and SEO best practices, and we are highly adept at designing and maintaining optimized websites that will soar to the top of search engines. Some of our specific legal and Internet marketing services include website design (including for mobile devices), link building, content and email marketing, website analytics, social media marketing, etc.
Our extensive experience developing the best possible online results for our Clients means that we consistently provide a variety of cost-effective Internet marketing solutions that can ultimately help grow our Clients’ businesses. Our goal is to provide your business or firm with aggressive, effective Internet marketing solutions that will help attract potential new clients while continuing to engage existing clients.
Contact Us Today
To learn more about our customized, innovative Internet marketing solutions, contact the professionals at Epic Web Results by calling (800) 501-9724 or by emailing us using the contact form on this page.