How Google Finds & Evaluates High-Quality Legal Websites (Pt. 1)
High-quality sites will typically rank well in search engines and get a significant traffic, but knowing what exactly constitutes a “high-quality” site:
- Can be difficult to pinpoint
- Is crucial if you are getting ready to build a website for your business.
To shed some light on this subject, Google webmasters have weighed in, revealing their mindset regarding how high-quality sites are found and evaluated. We’ll take a closer look at that in this two-part blog series. If, however, you are ready to move forward and develop a high-quality site for your business, don’t hesitate to contact the professionals at Epic Web Results today. We are experienced at building the highest quality sites for our clients and getting them the best online results.
A Closer Look at What Constitutes a High-Quality Site
- high-quality content for your own site) include: Reliable, well-written, original content – A high-quality site will have content that is free from typos, presents accurate information and does so in an original way (in other words that doesn’t plagiarize or duplicate content).Some of the questions to ask when stepping into Google’s mindset to evaluate the information on a site (or create
– Does the content provide any original analysis or insight?
– Does the author seem credible or is the information more superficial?
– Does the content have a “cookie cutter”style (with nearly duplicate pages/articles that only replace keyword phrases)? Or is the content unique and engaging?
– Do I trust this information?
- A good user experience – Another key component of high-quality sites is that they provide the best possible user experience. In evaluating this component of websites, you can ask yourself the following questions related to a site (including your own) to step into Google’s mindset and evaluate whether or not a given site is high quality:
– Are there excessive ads or other features that interrupt users’ ability to view the content
– Are there a lot of typos, grammatical errors or other sloppy mistakes in the content?
– Does the content seem to have been carefully edited and formatted or was it put up hastily?
– Would you want to bookmark this site for future reference?
We will resume this discussion regarding what constitutes high-quality sites from Google’s perspective in a second upcoming part of this blog series – be sure to check it out!
Effective Internet Marketing Solutions at Epic Web Results
Are you ready to build a high-quality site that can help grow your business? If so, it’s time to contact the skilled industry professionals Epic Web Results. We are up to date with the latest advances in Internet marketing and SEO best practices, and we are highly adept at designing and maintaining optimized websites that will soar to the top of search engines. Some of our specific legal and Internet marketing services include website design (including for mobile devices), link building, content and email marketing, website analytics, social media marketing, etc.
Our goal is to provide your business or firm with aggressive, effective Internet marketing solutions that will help attract potential new clients while continuing to engage existing clients.
Contact Us Today
To learn more about our customized, innovative Internet marketing solutions, contact the professionals at Epic Web Results today by calling (800) 501-9724 or by emailing us using the contact form on this page.