How to Cull Customer Loyalty & Trust via Your Content: 5 Tips for Your Law Firm
Your website’s content may be the first and only point of contact some potential customers may have with your business. As such, it’s crucial that your content is crafted to engender trust, connect with potential clients and, ideally, motivate users to learn more about your business and/or respond to your call-to-action.
So, how exactly can content cultivate customer loyalty? With a combination of techniques and ongoing efforts, which we will describe in more detail below.
Creating Content that Inspires Confidence in BusinessesAs you dial in your content development efforts to focus on creating pages and posts that will promote customer loyalty and confidence in your business, focus on:
- Aligning your perspective with your target audience – While identifying your target audience is something that should be part of the content planning and strategizing process, as you get ready to put words on the page, spend some time thinking about what your target audience is looking for, what they want to hear, how you can meet their needs and how you can overcome any reservations they may have about your business/products/services. Figuring out these details can help you find the most appropriate tone for connecting to potnetial clients via your content.
- Backing up clear, direct language with accurate facts and information – What you say in your content is just as important as how you say it when you want to cull the loyalty of potential new customers. So, keep your language straightforward, and double check any facts or statistics you reference/use. Avoid using high-fluent vocabulary and lengthy sentences. This can make your content obtuse, obscuring your message and possibly even having the exact opposite effect that you may want (i.e., turning off users for good instead of engaging them).
- Developing your authority – Authority can take time to develop online (we recently discussed website authority in depth here); however, investing time in developing authority can go a long way to establishing trust with users. So, make sure that this is an element of your big-picture content development strategy, as well as your day-to-day content creation efforts.
- Maintaining a consistent voice and publishing schedule – Consistency can be fundamental to trust, as users who may start to open up to your brand or business can easily forget about you tomorrow or next week if you dramatically change the voice/tone of your content or if you stop publishing content consistently. So, once you have nailed down an appropriate tone and publishing schedule, stick to it.
- Responding to user feedback and continuing to adapt – When users comment on your content (or share links to your content in social media), check out what they have to say, what types of content pieces get the most shares/likes/click-throughs, and what pieces may have less engagement. While data-minded people can use analytics to help inform these evaluations, the point here is that users can provide helpful guidance regarding the best direction for your content. So, continuing to adapt your content to their needs can be the best way to cultivate long-term loyalty to your business.
Contact Epic Web Results for Effective Internet Marketing Solutions
When you are ready to realize the best results from your website, contact the professionals at Epic Web Results. We are up to date with the latest advances in Internet marketing and SEO best practices, and we are highly adept at designing and maintaining optimized websites that will soar to the top of search engines.
To learn more about our customized, innovative Internet marketing solutions, contact the professionals at Epic Web Results by calling (800) 501-9724 or by emailing us using the contact form on this page.