ATTN Attorneys: How to Pick the RIGHT Internet Marketing Firm: 10 Questions to Ask (Pt. 2)
Resuming How to Pick the RIGHT Internet Marketing Firm: 10 Questions to Ask (Pt. 1), below we will continue to highlight some questions that can provide you with some important insight as to the credibility, professionalism and reliability of an Internet marketing firm.
More Questions to Ask Internet Marketing Firms
4. Who will be working on my website?What you are getting at with this question is revealing the types of professionals who will be working on your website. A good Internet marketing firm should generally have at least a few different types of professionals who will be performing work on your site, with only some of these professionals being:
- A web designer and developer
- An SEO specialist
- A content writer or blogger
- An analytics specialist.
Here, it’s important to point out that some Internet marketing firms may have one person to fill one or two of the above roles (in other words, each role may not be fulfilled by a different person). That can be fine too, just as long as the variety of essential work to maintain your website can be completed on an ongoing basis.
5. Can you offer me any guarantees regarding results?
This is a great and tricky question to ask Internet marketing firms. The facts of the matter are that:
- There are no guarantees in the world of Internet marketing, as things constantly change.
- Good work using Internet marketing best practices can usually get favorable results.
So, if you are being promised the world by an Internet marketing firm and it is “guaranteeing” certain results – like getting you to rank number one in search engines, beware! Such guarantees are usually the earmarks of snake oil salespeople in the Internet marketing industry who will try to take your money without doing the real work necessary to get you promising results.
6. What about reporting? How will I be kept up to date with the status of my site?
Reporting is a very important element of Internet marketing services, as it not only keeps you the client informed about the progress of your site but it also makes all of the work that an Internet marketing company has (or has not) being doing pretty transparent.
For instance, when a firm may be taking your money and not performing any work for you, your site may drop in search engines, and this will be clear through the reports you see (or it may be clear in that you don’t receive reports because the firm may want to hide the drop in rankings from you).
So, the bottom line here is that:
- You should be looking for an Internet marketing firm that will regularly report their work and the status of your website to you.
- Reporting should happen on at least a monthly basis so that you and the firm can track the progress and performance of your site on an ongoing basis (and make changes to your site when the performance may be less favorable than expected).
7. What if my site doesn’t end up doing very well once published? What will you do to try to rectify this?
Even the best efforts to get an optimized website up and running may not always produce the results you may expect (as there are A LOT of factors that can impact a site’s performance, such as the number of competitors out there, changing search engine algorithms, etc.).
So, in the event that a website is not performing as it should, make sure your Internet marketing company is prepared to take action and make some changes to your site to get it performing well again. Some of the possible changes can include altering some design elements, making some content and linking changes, etc.
Effective Internet Marketing Solutions at Epic Web Results
When you are ready to move forward with the RIGHT internet marketing firm, it’s time to contact Epic Web Results. Our skilled industry professionals are up to date with the latest advances in Internet marketing and SEO best practices, and we are highly adept at designing and maintaining optimized websites that will soar to the top of search engines.
Contact us by calling (800) 501-9724 or by emailing us using the contact form on this page.
From our offices in Greenwood Village and Denver, we provide superior Internet marketing services to clients nationwide.