As a continuation of Marketing Stats That Force You to Take Another Look at Your Firm’s Strategies (Part 1), here are some additional statistics that can eye-opening about the importance of revamping your marketing strategies on a regular basis. While Part 1 of this blog focused on discussing some marketing stats associated with old ways of thinking about online marketing, here in Part 2, we will concentrate on the following:
- Marketing statistics related to new trends in customer expectations:
- When marketing professionals are able to tailor an ad or message specifically to a direct target audience, the firm that the ad is for generally will benefit from a nearly 20 percent increase in their sales and/or business.
- When potential customers are exposed to personalized ads and promotions, their rate of clicking through is nearly 15 percent.
- Nearly 75 percent of Internet users become annoyed with and turned off from a business when they are bombarded with promotions, offers or other types of content that is not related to their interests or needs.
- More than 60 percent of Internet users who are 33 and younger are happy to share information regarding their location in exchange for content that is more relevant to their interests.
- Statistics related to the trends in device ownership: These specifically take a look at how potential clients and consumers may be coming into contact with information and ads for your business.
- Currently, more people in the world own a cellphone than own a toothbrush. In fact, while approximately 5.1 billion people (of the 6.8 billion people in the world) own a cellphone, only about 4.2 billion have a toothbrush.
- Nearly 30 percent of people who own smartphones also own a tablet or other mobile device.
- More than 1 out of every 3 minutes that people spend online is done on a mobile device, such as a tablet or smartphone.
- More than 52 percent of consumers will use their smartphones to shop while they are in a store shopping.
- More than 1 in every $10 spent on retail items is spent through online purchases.
Effective Legal Marketing Solutions at Epic Web Results
At Epic Web Results, our skilled industry professionals are up to date with the latest advances in SEO best practices, and we are highly adept at designing and maintaining optimized websites that will soar to the top of search engines. Our extensive experience developing the best possible online results for our Clients means that we consistently provide a variety of cost-effective online legal marketing solutions that can ultimately help grow our Clients’ businesses. Our goal is to provide your business or firm with aggressive, effective legal marketing solutions that will help attract potential new clients while continuing to engage existing clients. To learn more about what we do at Epic Web Results, please do not hesitate to email us or call us at (800) 501-9724.