MAXIMIZE the ROI for Your Legal Website with These 6 Strategies (Pt. 2)
Picking up from where we left of in MAXIMIZE the ROI for Your Website with These 6 Strategies (Pt. 1), below we will continue discussing some effective ways to realize the most return on your investment in a website for your business.
More Strategies to Maximize ROI for Your Website
Strategy 3 – Make sure you have a compelling call-to-action in the right locations.It’s not enough to have a good design and quality content on your website if people don’t know what to do (or what you would like them to do) in order to take action. In other words, if your site has a weak call-to-action (CTA), if the CTA is not in the proper places or if here is no CTA whatsoever, you ARE losing new leads and potential new business.
To truly maximize ROI for your site, you need an engaging, concise and clear call-to-action that specifically:
- Tells people what to do next
- Provides your business’ contact info (phone number and/or email)
- Possibly provides extra incentive (whether that’s a free consultation, free shipping, etc.).
In many cases, it will be critical to have this CTA appear at least once on almost every page of your website. Here, it’s important to point out that, to maximize ROI with an effective CTA, slightly altering the CTA from page to page can be helpful (so that people don’t start ignoring it and/or seeing it as white noise).
Strategy 4 – Consider developing a high-quality on-site search function.
You may not think that having a search function on your website is important, but researchers at Google have found otherwise. In fact, according to a recent study published by Google:
- Whether a website has a search function is a pivotal factor in determining whether people will stay on a website longer and eventually respond to the call-to-action.
- When people aren’t able to find what they are looking for via the navigation on a website, more than 50 percent of people turn to the site’s search function.
- Despite this user reliance on site search functions, about 85 percent of all site searches do NOT yield relevant results, with more than 22 percent of these searches yielding no results at all.
- When websites lack effective search functions, approximately 80 percent of users will leave the website and will likely not return to it again.
What all of this boils down to is that bolstering a simple, direct navigation for your website with an effective site search function can end up maximizing the ROI for your website in that it can:
- Keep people on your site longer
- Help people find what they are looking for on your site
- Increase the likelihood that people will respond to your call-to-action
- Ultimately increase the number of new leads and clients your business obtains from its Internet marketing investments.
Be sure to check out the upcoming conclusion to this blog series for some final important info about what you can do to maximize ROI for your website.
Effective Internet Marketing Solutions at Epic Web Results
Are you ready to realize the greatest return on your investment for your firm’s website and your various Internet marketing efforts? If so, it’s time to contact Epic Web Results.
At Epic Web Results, our skilled industry professionals are up to date with the latest advances in Internet marketing and SEO best practices, and we are highly adept at designing and maintaining optimized websites that will soar to the top of search engines.
Contact Us Today
To learn more about our customized, innovative and affordable Internet marketing solutions, contact the professionals at Epic Web Results by calling (800) 501-9724 or by emailing us using the contact form on this page.