Continuing from Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for Lawyers: The Key to Conversions (Pt. 1), here, we will continue to highlight some of the essentials when it comes to optimizing websites for attorneys and law firms.
If you would like some more specific information about developing and maintaining an optimized website for your legal practice, don’t hesitate to contact the professionals at Epic Web Results.
In addition to effectively targeting localized keywords and using them appropriately, other elements that are crucial to SEO for attorneys include:
- Original, high-quality content – Using the right keywords and keyword phrases is just the first step of SEO for lawyers, as this hook has to be backed up by original, high-quality content that will get Internet users to:
- Stay on the website (instead of immediately looking to a competitor’s site).
- Read an attorney’s or law firm’s call-to-action.
- Entice the user to act on the call-to-action and reach out to the firm (by, for example, setting up an initial consult).
Poorly written content will likely turn off potential users and can negatively affect a firm’s credibility. In terms of SEO, this can increase the bounce rates for a website and hurt the site’s overall ranking in search engines.
- The website design and structure – Although specific design elements may not necessarily be part of search engine algorithms, such design elements, along with the structure or organization of the pages within a website, are key components of the user experience. This means that these design elements can affect how long users stay on a website and whether they return to that site; consequently, these elements are key components of search engine optimization.Specific design elements that need to be considered when optimizing websites for attorneys can include (but are not limited to):
- The type of navigation menus to use
- Whether the design should be a “responsive design”
- Whether elements like Flash should be incorporated into the design
- How specific design elements will affect the loading time of the site (particularly when it comes to mobile devices).
SEO for Lawyers: An Ongoing Effort
Developing an optimized website is typically just the first step in the ongoing process of search optimization for attorneys and law firms. In fact, to stay competitive in the online world, continue to have your firm’s website climb in ranking and ultimately keep high rankings when your site reaches the top of search engines (for specific searches), ongoing SEO efforts for attorneys should generally include:
Effective Legal Marketing Solutions at Epic Web Results
At Epic Web Results, our skilled industry professionals are up to date with the latest advances in SEO best practices, and we are highly adept at designing and maintaining optimized websites that will soar to the top of search engines. Some of our specific services include website design (including for mobile devices), link building, developing strategies based on website analytics, rolling out social media marketing strategies, etc.
Our extensive experience developing the best possible online results for our Clients means that we consistently provide a variety of cost-effective online legal marketing solutions that can ultimately help grow our Clients’ businesses. Our goal is to provide your business or firm with aggressive, effective legal marketing solutions that will help attract potential new clients while continuing to engage existing clients.
Let’s Talk about Online Marketing Solutions for Your Firm
To learn more about what we do at Epic Web Results, please do not hesitate to email us or call us at (800) 501-9724.