Social Media Marketing for Attorneys: Why It’s Essential (Pt. 2)
Wrapping up our two-part blog Social Media Marketing for Attorneys: Why It’s Essential, below we will continue highlighting some of the specific reasons regarding why social media marketing for attorneys and law firms is not only a good idea but is, in fact, imperative these days.
More Reasons Why Social Media Marketing for Attorneys and Law Firms Is Crucial…
- social media marketing efforts. In line with this statistics, nearly 60 percent of marketers have seen their clients’ websites climb in search engine rankings after at least one year of consistent social media marketing.
More traffic to a website can get more people to end up following a firm’s blog, feeling comfortable with specific attorneys despite never having met them and remembering a specific firm when they need assistance with some legal affairs.
Increased website traffic – About 4 out of 5 marketing professionals report seeing increased traffic to their clients’ websites as direct result of
- Reduced marketing costs – Interestingly, law firms and other businesses that have successful social media marketing campaigns have actually seen a reduction in their overall marketing expenses. In fact, just about 50 percent of businesses who spend a minimum of 6 hours every week on social media marketing efforts have seen their overall marketing costs drop.
- New professional connections – Establishing new professional relationships with colleagues can provide an invaluable avenue for referrals and new leads. With social media marketing, more than 50 percent of marketing professionals report that they and their clients have successfully developed new professional relationships and/or partnerships after at least one year of consistent social media marketing.
- New clients and more business – The ultimate measure of any marketing effort is the new business it brings in, and about 3 out of every 4 marketing professionals report that their social media marketing efforts have helped them (and their clients) earn new business. Additionally:
– More than 50 percent of these professionals report that, after about three years of consistent social media marketing for their clients’ firms and businesses, there has been a measurable increase in sales and revenues.
– About 2 out of every 3 of these professionals report that, by spending about 6 hours each week on social media marketing (i.e., a little more than an hour each week day), they gained new business leads.
Effective Internet and Social Media Marketing Solutions at Epic Web Results
Are you ready to roll out a successful social media marketing campaign for your law firm? If so, it’s time to contact the professionals at Epic Web Results. Our respected industry professionals are skilled social media marketers who can help boost a law firm’s profile, reach and relevancy to potential clients.
Our legal internet marketing strategies are cutting edge, as well as cost effective, and they are specifically tailored to the needs and budget of your law firm. In addition to developing and implementing effective social medial marketing campaigns for firms, our professionals are also ready to help your firm design and roll out optimized websites that will soar to the top of search engines.
Let’s Talk about Internet and Social Media Marketing Solutions for Your Firm
To learn more about what we do at Epic Web Results, please do not hesitate to email us or call us at (800) 501-9724.