Social Media Networks: Listen Up Attorneys
It is safe to say that everyone has heard, used or come across the social networks, Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn. Even if you use social media sites, many questions arise including:
- How to use them effectively?
- Is there a wrong way to use the sites?
- Why are people using them?
What is social media?
- It is not traditional marketing
- It is not advertising
Social media uses technology, social interaction and the sharing of words, images, video and audio. Social media networks are a place for conversation to take place online. Social media is consumer-driven, engaging, inclusive, and transparent. Social media development can become over whelming, which is why forming a strategy is important. The first step when creating a social media strategy is to listen to your self, and others.
Listen to your self
- What channels do you use?
- Who is your intended target market?
- What overall message do you want your brand to communicate?
- What’s missing?
- What needs to change?
- Who are you targeting now that is not interested?
- What is missing in your online marketing?
By asking your self-questions, and sitting down with an experienced Internet marketing firm you will be able to optimize your business, and see the results you want.
Listen to others
- Key public figures
- Mentions of your business
- Blog comments
- Other businesses like yours
- Expert social media networking companies
By listening to others, you will be able to discover:
- How others perceive your business or brand
- Who your target market should be
- What your views want to hear from you
Contact us today at Epic Web Results, we offer help in every Internet marketing strategy. If you’re looking to reach the maximum number of potential clients and customers online, call Jon Reiter today at (303) 947-1737.