The Importance and Reality of Ranking No. 1 on Google
Let’s face it, if you own a business that utilizes your website for marketing, one of your biggest hopes and goals should be to eventually rank number one on Google in your marketplace. There’s plenty of blessings for those companies who rank in the top three spots, including plenty of visiting traffic to their websites, the ability to impress prospective clients enough to call for services, and most importantly the likelihood of converting traffic to becoming actual clients.
In reality, hitting inside the “Top 10” is going to take some actual work, and it doesn’t happen overnight.
The truth of the matter is we get asked all the time, if we can get a website to rank No. 1 on Google. The short answer is no! As a matter of fact, here is what Google has to say about guaranteed rankings using its search engine:
No one can guarantee a #1 ranking on Google. Beware of SEOs that claim to guarantee rankings, allege a ‘special relationship’ with Google, or advertise a ‘priority submit’ to Google. There is no priority submit for Google. In fact, the only way to submit a site to Google directly is through our Add URL page or by submitting a Sitemap, and you can do this yourself at no cost whatsoever.1
What Does Epic Web Results Guarantee its Clients?
So, what can Epic Web Results guarantee? Here’s a list of things we can do to push up your ranking possibilities:
- Epic’s SEO gurus and Content Creators will work diligently with your team to develop a tailored SEO plan.
- Once we have retooled or built your website, we’ll routinely monitor it and tweak it for best practices and adherence to Google’s last algorithms.
- Our team only uses the latest SEO practices to help our clients move up the ranking ladder.
How Does Epic Web Results Help Customers Refine Marketing and SEO Strategies to Improve Ranking?
Actually, getting to a good ranking position takes time and hard work. A lot of business people have unrealistic expectations about going from obscurity to the Top 10 in no time. That’s not going to happen. At Epic Web Results, we never promise a number or even a top-level ranking, but we know how to make it happen, and we actually do have some clients at No.1. Here’s a look at some of our refining processes and strategic ways to improve your ranking spot on search engine results:
Be Niche – We service a lot of attorneys and law firms, so we take a look at the competition and find where the other guys are not making traction and then we backfill to take up missed market opportunities. Plus, why bother competing with bigger fish downstream, when you can fish by yourself at the at the inlet.
- Keyword Specialization – Along with narrowing and defining your business’s market, we strive to find the best keywords for any webpage. For instance, if the customer is a personal injury attorney in Golden, but you claim to serve the Denver area, we strongly urge that client to focus on SEO keyword phrases like “Golden Personal Injury Attorney.” That will drive more local traffic to your website. And, when possible we’ll use long-tail keywords phrases that will touch and connect those organic search queries.
- Optimize Content – We also load our landing pages and blogs with creative and SEO-rich keywords that will optimize your pages for search engine results.
- Expanding Site Content – According to the Content Marketing Instituted, 88 percent of all B2B companies rely on content marketing as a part of their marketing strategy.2 Content can come in many forms, including online newsletters, blog posts, infographics, videos, webinars, etc. At Epic Web Results, we develop high-quality content that provides your customers with valuable information.
- Link Building – According to Moz’s 2015 Search Engine Ranking Factor report, links account for the single biggest factor in ranking results. Some of the ways we have helped clients get inbound links is by linking to them from professional society websites, third party sites, and guest blogs.
These are obviously tactics and strategies that Epic Web Results implements to increase a company’s SEO ranking. We tend to take a holistic approach and look at all aspects of your website and marketing methods. Then we create a custom package designed to get you ranking faster.
So, what are you waiting for? Call Epic Web Results at 303-515-7191 and let’s set up a rendezvous to discuss creating your custom SEO plan.
1“Do You Need an SEO?” published in Google Support Blogs, 2018.
2“How to Rank Number One on Google” published in Forbes, Jan. 2017.