If you are interested and want to learn more about Social Media Marketing, there are many books that help to do just that. Ironically, like most things in life, there can be too much of something. If you are looking online, or in a local book store for books on social media marketing, you may get over whelmed by all the choices. To help you narrow down the large selection, here is a list created of the top 10 social media marketing books for 2012 so far.
1. Social Media Marketing All-In-One For Dummies by Jan Zimmeran
2. Facebook Marketing For Dummies by John Haydon
3. Google + For Business: How Google’s Social Network Changes Everything by Chris Brogan
4. No Bullshit Social Media: The All-Business, No-Hype Guide to Social Media Marketing by Erik Deckers
5. Social Media ROI: Managing and Measuring Social Media Efforts in Your Organization by Olivier Blanchard
6. Sams Teach Your Self Google Places in 10 Minutes by Bud Smith
7. Likeable Social Media: How To Delight Your Customers, Create an Irresistible Brand and Be Generally Amazing on Facebook (and Other Social Networks) by Dave Kerpen
8. Social Media Metrics For Dummies by Leslie Poston
9. United Breaks Guitars: The Power of One Voice in the Age of Social Media by Dave Carroll
10. The Social Media Handbook: Rules, Polices, and Best Practices to Successfully Manage your Organization’s Social Media Presence, Post and Potential by Nancy Flynn
Contact us today at Epic Web Results to set up a free initial consultation, where we are able to help you first hand put together many components of social media marketing to get the best results for your business. We have the internet marketing solutions that your business needs. Call us at 303-947-1737.