Twitter for Lawyers: How to Increase Your Following (Part 1)
- Increase your professional following on Twitter
- Build your network of colleagues
- Potentially help you obtain more clients
- Ultimately increase your law firm’s visibility in the online sphere.
The following outlines and explains some of the initial tips for Twitter for lawyers. After you set up a free Twitter account:
- Fill out your Twitter Bio – This bio, whether it’s for you as a legal professional or for your law firm as a whole, provides other followers with information about who you are, your areas of specialty, your years of experience, etc. By completing your Twitter bio, you can effectively establish your credibility as a legal professional, making it more likely that your colleagues and potential clients will take notice.
- Link your Twitter account to your other professional social media accounts – These days, your Twitter account, Facebook account, Google+ account, LinkedIn account, etc. don’t – and shouldn’t – live in isolation, as you can make the most of having these various social media accounts by creating links between them. By linking these accounts, you increase the likelihood that your followers, friends or colleagues associated with one account will start following you on another account.It’s important to point out, however, that you should be extremely cautious when it comes to linking your professional social media pages to your personal pages. Since you can’t control what others may post to your personal social media pages, you do not want to run the risk of inappropriate pictures, comments, etc. being introduced to your professional accounts.
Be sure to check out the upcoming Parts 2 and 3 of this blog for additional tips for Twitter for lawyers and law firms.
Effective Legal Marketing Solutions at Epic Web Results
At Epic Web Results, our skilled industry professionals are up to date with the latest advances in SEO best practices, and we are highly adept at designing and maintaining optimized websites that will soar to the top of search engines. Some of our specific services include website design (including for mobile devices), link building, developing strategies based on website analytics, rolling out social media marketing strategies, etc.
Our extensive experience developing the best possible online results for our Clients means that we consistently provide a variety of cost-effective online legal marketing solutions that can ultimately help grow our Clients’ businesses. Our goal is to provide your business or firm with aggressive, effective legal marketing solutions that will help attract potential new clients while continuing to engage existing clients. To learn more about what we do at Epic Web Results, please do not hesitate to email us or call us at (800) 501-9724.