When discussing content for websites, written copy on a published page may be the first thing you think of. However, visual content in the form of videos can be as – if not more – compelling than written words, and when this videos are properly optimized, having them on your website can be extremely beneficial in terms of:
- Your site’s overall optimization and rankings in search engines
- Your site’s ability to connect with online users
- Your site’s ability to convert these users into new business leads.
To help you get the most out of your video content, in this three-part blog series, we will take a closer look at some helpful tips for video SEO. If you are ready to develop optimized videos for your website – or if you need any assistance developing or maintaining your website, the trusted industry professionals at Epic Web Results are ready to help you. Contact us today for a free quote for your website and Internet marking needs.
Helpful & Effective Video SEO Tips
Tip 1 – Provide your target audience with useful info in your videos.
First and foremost, when it comes to putting videos up on your business’ website, these videos should provide some useful info to the people that regularly visit your site and who would be your target audience/client base. If you are having trouble finding the right topic to be the focus of videos for your site, some possible ideas that can provide value to users include:
- How-to videos
- Short interviews with you/your staff
- Videos that answer FAQs about your business or industry (or a video for each of the top 3 most frequently asked questions regarding your business/industry).
Tip 2 – Create a video library or gallery.
Once you have a few videos for your business’ website, creating a video library or gallery where all of these clips are centrally located can be further beneficial – both in terms of optimizing your website and in terms of the user experience. When developing a video library, here are just a few important things to keep in mind:
- Having a search function for your video library can be extremely helpful, especially if you plan on adding videos on an ongoing basis.
- Categorizing and tagging each of your videos is another way to it more convenient for users (and search engine algorithms) to browse this content.
For some more helpful video SEO tips, look for the second and third parts of this blog series that will be posted soon.
Effective Internet Marketing Solutions at Epic Web Results
When you are ready for help developing a fully optimized website, the trusted industry professionals at Epic Web Results are here to help you. Our skilled professionals are up to date with the latest advances in Internet marketing and SEO best practices, and we are highly adept at designing and maintaining optimized websites that will soar to the top of search engines.
When you trust us to handle your website and Internet marketing needs, you can be confident that we will provide you with a variety of cost-effective Internet marketing solutions that can ultimately help grow your businesses.