How to Grow Your Law Firm Online: 7 Strategies that Work (Pt. 2)
Resuming How to Grow Your Firm Online: 7 Strategies that Work (Pt. 1), here, we will continue to point out some effective strategies for growing businesses online.
More Strategies to Help You Grow Your Firm Online
3 – Make sure your site has mobile capabilities.With more than 60 percent of Americans owning smartphones (and about 1 in every 4 Americans only using their mobile devices to go online), having a mobile version of your business’ website is no longer an option if you want to grow your firm online.
Some of the reasons that having a specific mobile site for your business (rather than just relying on your business’ standard website to be the mobile version also) are that:
- Standard sites may not function as they should when they are viewed on mobile devices.
- Standard sites can appear cluttered, jumbled and just plain messy on mobile devices.
- Mobile devices tend to rely more on images, buttons and less text, making them as easy as possible to use on smaller screens.
Of course, there are options like responsive design (so that your standard site can have a design that responds to the size of the device on which it is being viewed).
The bottom line here, however, is that, in order to grow your firm online, you need to think about how your site will do on mobile devices so that you can position your business for optimal success with prospective online clients.
4 – Don’t forget about social media marketing.
When it comes to effective Internet marketing, developing a well-designed, optimized website is only one component of the entire effort. Another essential step of this effort, which is key to helping you grow your firm online, is social media marketing.
To this end, some of the important things that may need to be done include (but are not strictly limited to):
- Setting up social media accounts for your business on the major networks (including Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn)
- Linking your business’ social media accounts to your business website (and vice versa)
- Regularly posting compelling content and/or comments on all of your business’ social media accounts to continue to keep these accounts active, grow your following in these accounts and, ideally, drive more traffic to your business’ website.
Here, it’s important to point out that, with social media marketing:
- Regularly posting is key to building an audience.
- If you don’t have time to regularly post to these accounts, hiring professionals – like those at Epic Web Results – will be your best bet for maximizing your social media marketing and overall Internet marketing efforts.
For some final strategies that can help you grow your firm online, be sure to check out the conclusion to this blog series that will be published soon!
Effective Internet Marketing Solutions at Epic Web Results
At Epic Web Results, our skilled industry professionals are up to date with the latest advances in Internet marketing and SEO best practices, and we are highly adept at designing and maintaining optimized websites that will soar to the top of search engines. Our goal is to provide your business or firm with aggressive, effective Internet marketing solutions that will help attract potential new clients while continuing to engage existing clients.
Contact Us Today
To learn more about our customized, innovative Internet marketing solutions, contact the professionals at Epic Web Results by calling (800) 501-9724 or by emailing us using the contact form on this page.