6 Reasons Why SEO Is NOT Dead for Law Firms (Pt. 3)
Concluding our blog series 6 Reasons Why SEO Is NOT Dead, here are a few more reasons why SEO is alive, well and here to stay.
Reason 5 – Without proper SEO, a site can drop significantly in rankings.What people may not realize when it comes to optimizing their website is that the absence of SEO can be just as significant as its presence; however, the lack of SEO will typically work against a website, making it appear to lack useful information for Internet users. This, in turn, generally results in lower rankings, far less traffic coming to a site and far lower conversion rates for a website.
Given that a lack of SEO can be so detrimental to website, clearly, SEO is NOT dead.
Reason 6 – A lack of SEO can also result in serious Google penalties.
In some cases, the absence of SEO for a website can actually make a site the target of Google penalties (or penalties from other search engines). This is because failing to properly optimize a website can lead to serious problems like:
- Duplicate content being published on a website
- Very light or poor-quality content being published
- Spammy links being associated with a website
- Other significant issues that not only impact the user experience but that also can be detected by search engine algorithms.
Algorithms for search engines are designed to identify such problems and will trigger penalties for a website when these problems are particularly egregious.
In fact, as search engine algorithms continue to evolve and become better at picking up some of the nuances of poor SEO (versus good SEO), they will likely continue to:
- Favorably rank sites that have been properly and fully optimized
- Penalize websites that continue to lack optimization, use “black hat” SEO techniques and fail to comply with the current accepted SEO best practices.
The Bottom Line
The bottom line is that:
- SEO is NOT dead and is here to stay.
- If your website is not optimized or regular optimization work is not being performed on your site, you could be sabotaging its success.
- Epic Web Results can help you with all of your SEO and Internet marketing needs, helping you position your website and your business for optimal success.
Effective Internet Marketing Solutions at Epic Web Results
At Epic Web Results, our skilled industry professionals are up to date with the latest advances in Internet marketing and SEO best practices, and we are highly adept at designing and maintaining optimized websites that will soar to the top of search engines. Some of our specific legal and Internet marketing services include website optimization, website design (including for mobile devices), link building, content and email marketing, website analytics, social media marketing, etc.
Our extensive experience developing the best possible online results for our Clients means that we consistently provide a variety of cost-effective Internet marketing solutions that can ultimately help grow our Clients’ businesses. Our goal is to provide your business or firm with aggressive, effective Internet marketing solutions that will help attract potential new clients while continuing to engage existing clients.
Contact Us Today
To learn more about our customized, innovative Internet marketing solutions, contact the professionals at Epic Web Results by calling (800) 501-9724 or by emailing us using the contact form on this page.