How to Evaluate the ROI for Your Legal Website (Pt. 1)
Determining the return on investment (ROI) for your business’ website is an important step in evaluating whether your expenditures in developing the site have paid off in terms of gaining new leads, obtaining new clients and – ideally – growing your business. While the most basic ROI evaluations will essentially analyze the development costs versus the returns, with websites, there is a lot more to take into consideration in order to properly determine the ROI.
In this three-part blog series, we’ll discuss how to evaluate the ROI for your website, as well as the various factors that need to be considered when assessing a website’s results – particularly for service-oriented businesses like law firms (rather than ecommerce businesses that can easily measure results via their online sales).
If you are ready to develop or redesign a website and maximize your ROI for that site, contact the professionals at Epic Web Results.
Measuring the ROI for Your Website: The 5 Factors to Consider
To appropriately evaluate the ROI for your website, here’s what you need to look at:
1. The Initial CostsOf all of the factors to consider when evaluating the ROI for your website, this may be one of the easiest to pin down. Essentially, the initial costs for developing or redesigning your website should be the combination of the:
- Design costs, which can be more substantial if a business is new (rather than established) and needs some more involved design work to better develop online branding
- Content costs, which can include the costs of written content as well as video or image-related content
- Programming costs, which may be more substantial if your website has a lot of specialized or customized features
- Project management costs, which will include the costs of communicating and overseeing the progress of the project through to completion.
If you have contracted with a full-service internet marketing company, then all of these costs will likely come in a single bill, so you can immediately and easily identify them.
If, however, you end up working with various consultants to achieve the final product, then you may need to do a little more leg work to calculate the overall initial costs associated with the development or redesign of your business’ website.
Be sure to check out the additional parts of this blog for our continued discussion regarding determining the ROI for your website.
Effective Internet Marketing Solutions at Epic Web Results
When you are ready to develop or redesign a website for your business, you can maximize the return on your investment by hiring the skilled professionals at Epic Web Results. We are up to date with the latest advances in Internet marketing and SEO best practices, and we are highly adept at designing and maintaining optimized websites that will soar to the top of search engines.
Our goal is to provide your business or firm with aggressive, effective Internet marketing solutions that will help attract potential new clients while continuing to engage existing clients.
Contact Us Today
To learn more about our customized, innovative Internet marketing solutions, contact the professionals at Epic Web Results by calling (800) 501-9724 or by emailing us using the contact form on this page.