Concluding our blog series How to Evaluate the ROI for Your Website, below we will discuss some final things that will be important to consider as you are determining how effective and worthwhile your investment in developing or redesigning your website has been in terms of helping you secure new leads and potential new clients.
As you assess the return on investment for your business’ site, some factors to consider, in addition to the traffic to your website, will include:
4. Your Website’s Conversion Rate
How many users are actually responding to your site’s call to action? In other words, how many users are getting converted into leads and/or potential new clients? Here, it’s important to point out that the website conversion rate can take some time to establish, especially for new websites (as these sites take time to be picked up by search engines).
However, increasing trends in conversion rates are always good signs, and investing in ongoing marketing efforts with your website will likely only continue to promote this trend.
5. The Shelf Life of Your Website
How long will this site last? If the site was poorly designed, the content is poorly written and/or the site was not properly optimized, then a redesign for it may have to come sooner rather than later.
If, however, the various important elements of your site were properly developed and executed, then your site may have a substantial shelf life and, consequently, maximize the return on your investment.
Additional Factors to Consider with Website ROI Evaluations
In evaluating the ROI for your website, here are some additional things to keep in mind:
- Search engines algorithms are continually being updated. Given that search engines are not static, the content on website should also not remain static. In other words, investing in ongoing content marketing can be essential to climbing in search engine rankings, increasing traffic to your site and optimizing conversions, new leads and potential new clients.
- Evaluating the ROI for your website should not be a one-time event. Instead, to fully appreciate whether your website has been worth the investment, it’s a good idea to measure the ROI on an ongoing basis (like, for instance, monthly or every other month). This is because an important element of the ROI for your website will be evaluating whether certain elements have an increasing/upward trend (like the traffic, conversion rates, etc.) while other elements are decreasing (like the bounce rate).
- A full-service internet marketing firm like Epic Web Results can calculate the ROI for your website, explain these calculations and highlight what can be done to maximize the ROI, your website’s traffic and your conversion rate.
Effective Internet Marketing Solutions at Epic Web Results
When you are ready to develop or redesign a website for your business, you can maximize the return on your investment by hiring the skilled professionals at Epic Web Results. We are up to date with the latest advances in Internet marketing and SEO best practices, and we are highly adept at designing and maintaining optimized websites that will soar to the top of search engines.
Our extensive experience developing the best possible online results for our Clients means that we consistently provide a variety of cost-effective Internet marketing solutions that can ultimately help grow our Clients’ businesses. Our goal is to provide your business or firm with aggressive, effective Internet marketing solutions that will help attract potential new clients while continuing to engage existing clients.
Contact Us Today
To learn more about our customized, innovative Internet marketing solutions, contact the professionals at Epic Web Results by calling (800) 501-9724 or by emailing us using the contact form on this page.