ATTN Attorneys: How to Pick the RIGHT Internet Marketing Firm: 10 Questions to Ask (Pt. 3)
Wrapping up our three-part blog series How to Pick the RIGHT Internet Marketing Firm: 10 Questions to Ask, below are some final questions to ask Internet marketers when you are deciding whether to retain their services.
Final Important Questions to Ask Internet Marketing Firms
8. What kind of ongoing work will be done to maintain my website?When a website is up and running, the effort to optimize and work on the site should not end. Instead, to position a website for optimal success (and make it as effective at possible at converting users into new leads or new business), some ongoing work should be performed on that site. While this ongoing work can include regularly adding new content to a website, it may also involve optimizing older content, adding images and video content to a website, redesigning certain elements that may not be performing well, etc.
So, be wary of moving forward with an Internet marketing firm that won’t perform ongoing work on your website or that will only perform a discrete type of work without tailoring this maintenance to the needs and performance of your site.
9. Can you show me some of your previous work and/or give me some references?
All of the questions up until this point can provide you with some important information about an Internet marketing firm. However, this question can let you SEE and experience some of the results for yourself. Ask to check out some of the websites (standard and mobile!) that an Internet marketing firm has developed and/or has performed ongoing maintenance work on.
Also, you may want to consider asking for some references that you can contact on your own. References that include former or current clients can provide you with some powerful insight as to what you can expect if you move forward with a specific company. If you do choose to follow up with references, be sure to ask:
- What did you like most about working with a specific Internet marketing company?
- What was the worst part of your experience?
- Are you still a client? If not, why?
- What would you change about your experience with a firm?
10. Will you put your promises in writing? Can I get out of my contract with you if I’m unhappy with your Internet marketing services?
A lot can be promised to you by Internet marketing companies that are trying to get your business, so make sure that you can get these promises in writing and that you are not locked into any long-term contracts if things go south and you are very unhappy with the services you end up receiving.
A trusted, experienced Internet marketing firm – like Epic Web Results – will not only be prepared to put their proposed services and plans into a contract for you, but it will also provide you with an out if you choose to go in a different direction.
Effective Internet Marketing Solutions at Epic Web Results
When you are ready to move forward with the RIGHT internet marketing firm, it’s time to contact Epic Web Results. Our skilled industry professionals are up to date with the latest advances in Internet marketing and SEO best practices, and we are highly adept at designing and maintaining optimized websites that will soar to the top of search engines.
To learn more about our customized, innovative Internet marketing solutions, contact the professionals at Epic Web Results by calling (800) 501-9724 or by emailing us using the contact form on this page.
From our offices in Greenwood Village and Denver, we provide superior Internet marketing services to clients nationwide.