While you may have social media accounts for your personal relationships and communications, having social media for your law firm and your professional life can be just as important.
In fact, if you haven’t set up social media for your law firm – or if you have accounts that have gone idle and aren’t been used day-to-day, you ARE missing out on a significant and extremely cost-effective Internet marketing opportunity that could help you:
- Get new leads
- Convert online followers into new clients
- Grow your legal practice.
To spotlight the importance of social media for attorneys, in this two-part blog, we will point out some of the specific benefits of social media marketing for law firms. If you need any assistance with social media marketing for your law firm, contact the professionals at Epic Web Results today to learn more about how we can help you with these efforts.
Why Social Media Marketing for Attorneys and Law Firms Is Important…
- Positive exposure for your firm – More than 90 percent of marketing professionals agree that using social media has increased positive exposure for their clients. In fact, about 95 percent of these professionals have confirmed that at least 6 hours of social media marketing on a weekly basis has established a positive online presence for their clients’ firms and businesses.
Having a positive impact on online followers increases the likelihood that these individuals will reach out to or recommend a specific firm when it comes to deal with some legal issue.
- A base of followers and new potential clients – More than 70 percent of marketers have reported that consistent social media marketing efforts have helped their clients develop a loyal base of followers. This significantly increases the likelihood that these followers will refer their friends and family to a specific law firm when they have legal issues that need to be resolved by professionals.
- Easy access to info about what’s happening in the market – While social media is a great venue for attorneys and law firms to talk about what they are doing and try to gain access to new potential clients, it can also provide these professionals with an opportunity to learn about what other firms may be doing, as connecting with other legal professionals via social media can be just as important as connecting with potential new clients.
In fact, more than 70 percent of marketing professionals report that their social media marketing regularly provides them with important insights into market trends and some competitors’ operations
For our continued discussion regarding the importance of social media marketing for attorneys and law firms, don’t miss the upcoming second part of this blog.
Effective Internet and Social Media Marketing Solutions at Epic Web Results
Are you ready to roll out a successful social media marketing campaign for your law firm? If so, it’s time to contact the professionals at Epic Web Results. Our respected industry professionals are skilled social media marketers who can help boost a law firm’s profile, reach and relevancy to potential clients. Our legal internet marketing strategies are cutting edge, as well as cost effective, and they are specifically tailored to the needs and budget of your law firm.
To learn more about what we do at Epic Web Results, please do not hesitate to email us or call us at (800) 501-9724.