Concluding the three-part blog The Future of Internet Marketing: What to Expect in 2014 , here are two final predictions for what some experts have agreed may be emerging (or continued) trends in Internet marketing in 2014.
- Prediction 5: Mobile reach will continue to be crucial – Many studies have shown that Americans are increasingly relying on mobile devices (like their cellphones, tablets, etc.), rather than desktop computers, to access the Internet. In fact, researchers have pointed out that, in 2013:
- More than 90 percent of people on the planet had a cellphone, and more than 55 percent of these individuals owned smartphones.
- Approximately half of all people with mobile phones relied solely on their cellphones as their primary method of accessing the Internet.
- Of the people who own tablets, more than 70 percent used these devices to make at least one online purchase each week.
- By the end of 2013, there were more mobile devices then there were people on the planet.
This means that, if a business or brand does NOT have a mobile website (or a responsive website that works on both traditional desktops and mobile devices), it will be seriously losing out to competitors – and these businesses and brands may even be setting themselves up for failure.
- Prediction 6: Sharing content will factor increasingly into search engine rankings – When compelling content makes the leap from simply being engaging on one screen to being shared with multiple other Internet users (through, for example, reposts in social media platforms), this content will likely start ranking higher in search engines, generating more attention for the business or brand that created it.This means that, when it comes to Internet marketing approaches in 2014, it will be important to create compelling, original content that people want to share. Similarly, it will be just as crucial to make it easy for users to quickly and immediately share this content online (via design elements like “share” buttons at the bottom of pages, for instance).
Effective Legal Marketing Solutions at Epic Web Results
At Epic Web Results, our skilled industry professionals are up to date with the latest advances in SEO best practices, and we are highly adept at designing and maintaining optimized websites that will soar to the top of search engines. Some of our specific services include website design (including for mobile devices), link building, developing strategies based on website analytics, rolling out social media marketing strategies, etc.
Our extensive experience developing the best possible online results for our Clients means that we consistently provide a variety of cost-effective online legal marketing solutions that can ultimately help grow our Clients’ businesses. Our goal is to provide your business or firm with aggressive, effective legal marketing solutions that will help attract potential new clients while continuing to engage existing clients. To learn more about what we do at Epic Web Results, please do not hesitate to email us or call us at (800) 501-9724.